GrillGrates deliver more control and flexibility to charcoal grills. They act as a flame shield allowing more direct grilling at higher temperatures. GrillGrates for charcoal grills are intended to be used on top of the existing surface. Every set comes with the GrateTool. Part fork, part spatula it fits between the rails to easily handle food.
- GrillGrates amplify the heat of the grill
- Heat is rapidly transferred up the raised rails to cook food fast and evenly
- The bottom plate blocks flare up from engulfing food preventing charring and drying out
- Hard anodized aluminum conducts heat more efficiently than cast iron and stainless steel
- Juices and drippings fall into the valleys where they sizzle and vaporize enhancing flavor and moisture
- Two grill surfaces in one; cook rails side up or on the flat side
- Two 20 Radius Cut Panels + One 20 Panel