GrillGrates turn pellet smokers into pellet grills. They trap and concentrate heat and conduct it up the rails for great searing while the valleys sizzle juices for added flavor - that's why we call GrillGrates for pellet grills "sear stations". Every set comes with a GrateTool which is part fork, part spatula that fits between the rails to get under your food and lift it without scraping.
- GrillGrates amplify the heat of the grill
- Heat is rapidly transferred up the raised rails to cook food fast and evenly
- The bottom plate blocks flare up from engulfing food preventing charring and drying out
- Hard anodized aluminum conducts heat more efficiently than cast iron and stainless steel
- Juices and drippings fall into the valleys where they sizzle and vaporize enhancing flavor and moisture
- Two grill surfaces in one; cook rails side up or on the flat side
- Three Panels for a total of 18.5 x 15.375