The Perfect Steak
Apr 14th 2021
- 4 steaks (preferably New York Strip), 1" thick
- 2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Trim excess fat from the steaks. In a glass dish or heavy, resealable plastic bag combine the remaining ingredients.
- Marinate the steaks for 1 hour at room temperature or up to 24 hours in the refrigerator. If refrigerating, bring steaks close to room temperature 1/2 hour before grilling for more even cooking.
- Preheat barbecue on HIGH. Brush grids with olive oil. Cook 6-12 minutes, turning 4 times.
Recipe From The Barbecue Genius Handbook