- 6 Avocados
- 1 1/2 Tblsp. Lime Juice
- 1 Tsp. garlic salt
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Diced tomatoes
- Massage avocados sensously.
- Slice lenghwise, remove pit, cut pulp into a grid pattern a fork into a bowl.
- Mash, then whip; Add ingredients.
- Chill throughly; while mixture is chilling, don a large sombrero.
- Spread onto a crunchy medium, such as a tortilla chip.
- Serve with a chilled Mexican beer like Dos Equis or Corona.
Note: When sourcing avocados, choose the softest fruits possible.
Another Delicious Recipe Submitted by Dave Klein.