The Pit Boss 1230 Navigator Series Combo Grill combines real wood flavor with the ease of gas to bring you a powerful outdoor cooking adventure. The 1230 offers 8-in-1 cooking versatility, to smoke, bake, braise, roast, grill, barbecue, char-grill, and sear - all in one. With advanced grilling technology, premium gauge stainless-steel builds, and liquid propane or 100% all-natural hardwood pellet fuel, enjoy Bigger, Hotter, Heavier features - that can only come from a Pit Boss grill. Dial in heat ranging from 180° to 500°F and achieve instant direct or indirect heat using the innovative slide-plate flame broiler. Then, use the digital control board and stainless-steel meat probes to track temperatures and set it and forget it, while the Navigator does all the work for you. Additional features of the Pit Boss Navigator Series Combo grill includes a pellet to gas damper for cold smoking, 3 burner gas option, two included meat probes, a large hopper capacity, reinforced legs, high temperature powder coat finish, folding front shelf, built-in tool hooks and locking caster wheels.
- More Than 1,000 sq. inches of cooking surface
- Pellet cooking temperature range 180 degrees to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Open flame temperature up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Dial-In digital control board with led read-out
- Fueled by 100% hardwood pellets and liquid propane gas